PROVINCIAL UNION OF THE YEAR AWARD
The following are eligible to be considered for this recognition.
• Any of the Provincial Unions
Each Union will be asked to submit their work plan.
• Each Union will be asked to submit their work plan for the year and summarize what they have accomplished.
• The award recipient must agree to have the Provincial representative have his or her name and photograph publicized. He/she must be prepared to promote the award as requested.
• Selection will be based on the union that has had the most significant impact within the sports of rugby and the communities they serve.
Information should cover the areas below even if at a starting level or planned for the future:
• Mini Rugby and Age Grade programs male and female
• Continued work with elementary schools and high schools
• A description of club programs at the Junior and Senior level
• A description and information of the Provincial Representative Team Pathway
• Information related to events, hosting events, conferences, clinics, development, programs. (even if these areas are under development or planned for the future)
• Governance/a description of the board structure and its relation to staff and operations
• Other information as required
Provincial Union Recognition Selection Committee: