PLAYER OF THE YEAR AWARD
The following people are eligible to be considered for this recognition.
• Any member of Rugby Canada’s National Senior Men’s or Women’s 7s or 15s teams
Nominees will be put forward by the head coach of the respective teams. Once determined, the nominations will be moved to an online voting system open to the public for a period of 20 days. Once voting is closed the public voting results will be presented to the Selection Committee for review and assistance in determining their award recipient candidate for approval by the Rugby Canada Board of Directors at their January meeting.
• The award recipient must agree to have his or her name and photograph publicized. He/she must be prepared to promote the award as requested.
• Demonstrated the skills, knowledge and attributes of a leader on their respective team.
• A demonstrated history of personal development as a member of a Rugby Canada Senior National Team.
• Demonstrated on-field performances at a consistently high level
• Ambassadorial qualities that will enhance the image of Rugby Canada and the sport of rugby in
Player of the Year Recognition Selection Committee
The selection committee will consist of: